Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Our baby is in the hospital

Today I had a missed call from our agency. I really wondered if there was ANY chance it would be that we were submitted to Embassy. Our agency submits to Embassy on Monday and families usually get notice on Tuesdays. It has only been a week. Would it be possible that was the deal? Maybe!?! Every time I get a voicemail from our agency, my stomach goes into knots. One just never knows what information they could have. Well...our little guy is in the hospital with pneumonia. :(Sad!That is hard a mom's heart. It is hard to have him so far away when he feels good. Now he needs his mom and I'm a world away. :( I do take comfort in the fact that HH is being very cautious. I also feel comforted to know that one of his special mothers is there with him. (At least someone is there loving on him.) We have plenty of prayer warriors and for that we are thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Saying lots of prayers for your little boy... and you. XO

    ReplyDelete