Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hospital Day #3

By lunch time today, I  hadn't heard anything from our agency. I usually hear from them b/t 11-11:30 so I figured they didn't have an update. I wasn't going to sit and wonder so I called them. I was right. They had no update. So this means our little guy is still in the hospital.

Our case worker is currently in ET. We missed meeting her by 2 weeks. We thought it would be cool for her to meet our little one. Hopefully he isn't in the hospital when she goes to HH. I know it is a minor thing, but it would be special to us if she would be able to meet him.

We haven't ever had one of our kids in the hospital, which is enough to put any parent on edge. Now we have a kid in the hospital and he is across the world. :( What is a hospital like in a third world country? We know he is getting the best care possible. We are thankful for the fact that he isn't in an orphanage b/c this probably wouldn't be getting taken care of. We are thankful that he has one of his special mothers with him so he isn't alone in a strange place. We are thankful for all of the people supporting us through their prayers. I wonder if this hospital trip is to make the rest of the wait easy. HA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment