Saturday, February 13, 2010

Trying to get our ducks in a row

I'm sure you probably think I just forget to post things on here. Well, there are lots of days when there really isn't anything to post. We are currently gathering all we need to send in our formal application. There are different things we must have to be able to submit our application. So--we are just working on getting our ducks in a row. We are HOPING to send in the formal application next week. I'll let you know when we drop it in the mail. Thanks for your continued support and prayers! It is greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Angie, good luck with everything, I hope it goes great for you and your family, what a wonderful gift you are giving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All progress is good! Make sure to take pictures of the paperwork, mailing the paperwork (yes...I made the UPS guy pose with me when I got Abby's referral paperwork...lol). LOVE them! I joke about the paperwork being our "ultrasound pictures":-)
    Lifting you up in prayer right now!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete