Monday, February 8, 2010

So it all begins....

I submitted our preliminary application on the 30th of January. It takes 5-7 days for them to review our information and then call us to tell us what other documents we need to have with our formal application. I have waited patiently....really I have. Today I emailed them with a question and they said they hadn't received our prelim application yet. Bummer! Here I had been patient and I was going to have to continue to be patient. I called them to see if I should resubmit our application. They said I should. They also said they would get someone to look at it right away since the situation was what it was. This hasn't ever happened before. Oh--I hope that isn't how this is going to go. :) So it all begins...we wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment