Thursday, February 25, 2010

The roller coaster continues....

What a day of emotions!!! I heard from Catholic Family Services. They got the agreement from AGCI that they need to sign in order to be able to do our home study. (Yeah) However, the lady I am dealing with didn't have some of the stuff they needed. (Boo) Then she said that her supervisor probably had the stuff in the SF office. (Yeah) However, she wasn't sure where some of those documents were at the current time so she would have to look for them. (Boo) After much communicating, it is still hopeful that CFS will be able to do our home study. I'm not going to feel better until we are 100% sure they can do it. The thought of using this other agency that we aren't happy with or having to start over at ground zero with another agency is hard for me to handle. The lady from CFS has been very reassuring that it would work out and they would be able to work with us. So--we wait for paperwork to all come together b/t AGCI and CFS. I did get a letter from one doctor today. (Yeah) That means that it will be sent to AGCI soon if it hasn't already been sent. I still have one doctor to get ahold of. I will call tomorrow and hope I get good news, but am not holding my breath. (Boo) Here again....I am not going to think too positive until I know for sure it is done. The ball can really get rolling when we get all these supporting documents turned in. This weekend we are going to sit down and fill out lots of stuff for our home study. IF we don't work with CFS, the information we compile will still need to be used in a home study. It will be time consuming. We have to fill out our relationships growing up and how our parents parented, etc...We have to fill out things about our marriage. We have to fill out about our parenting styles, etc...We have to fill out stuff about our faith, etc....It will be a chore, but will be nice to get it done. (or close to done) We can't send in this paperwork until our formal application is approved. However, we CAN have it all ready to send it as soon as we get the go ahead. I don't know if you are able to follow all of this. It is clear as mud some days for me and I'm dealing with it. :) Some of you have wanted to post comments and can't. I don't know this, but I wonder if you have to be a follower to be allowed to post. I'm not sure. Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment