Monday, February 22, 2010

A small prayer request

Okay--if you are following this blog, you either A) care about us and want to know what is going on (and maybe want to help) or B) just are snooping b/c you have nothing better to do. It is pretty sad if my blog is your entertainment. HA! :) Either way I decided to go out on a limb and write this. I know God put us in the situation we are in. I know He will help us with every hurdle we come to. I know that we have the love and support of so very many. So--with that being said, I will put in a small prayer request. Part of me doesn't even think I should mention this b/c there are going to be some much bigger hurdles to cross in the future. For right now, we need help clearing a hurdle. We are still waiting for our application to be approved. We are waiting for doctors letters as support documents to be sent to our agency. We have been able to do a few things even though we are waiting. I know this is all about waiting. It is a HUGE waiting game and a true test of patience. Very soon we are going to be sitting and waiting with tons to do, but nothing we will be able to do until our application is approved. We will be at a total standstill. So--it is SO important that these doctor letters get to our agency soon. I have prayed really hard about this. I know that this too is a test of patience and trust. I'm TRYING to just relax and pray about it. Any of you that know me well know that the word relax is not in my vocabulary. Those of our faithful followers that are reading this, I ask you to please take a moment to pray that God places urgency in the hearts of the doctors that need to get letters written on our behave. I'm going to call at the end of the week to see how they are coming in the process. It is my hope (and prayer) that I won't need to call them.

1 comment: