Friday, May 28, 2010

Travel shots

We have to get certain shots in order to travel to Ethiopia. We will not be traveling any time soon, but I wanted to get these shots taken care of. With both of us being teachers, it is much easier to do it now during the summer. We will have to go to Sioux Falls for these shots. There are only 4 clinics in SD that even give these shots. (3 in SF and one in Rapid) We were hoping that we could get these shots when we went to SF for our fingerprinting appointment. I called one of the places today to see how far in advance we would need an appointment. They are currently booking for July! I don't know how much warning we will get for our fingerprinting appointment, but I don't think it will be that long. I was kind of disheartened thinking we would have to make 2 trips to SF. (4 hours one way times 2...yuck) I called another one of the numbers I had. There you don't need appointments!! YIPPEE!!! I love getting good news and love it when things work out! :) I was able to leave a voicemail with the main nurse. I told her that we would need shots for Ethiopia. I told her I'd let her know when we know that we were coming. God provides for us once again! I didn't even have time to get myself into a tizzy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment