Thursday, May 13, 2010

Calling all adoptive parents

My head is starting to spin. What happens after our Home Study and Dossier get submitted to AGCI? I know that they look things over, let us know what corrections need to be made, and we get put on the waiting list. They will also translate everything too. However...I'm wondering how they go about things in Ethiopia. I know lots of us "bloggers" have an extended family of other adoptive parents. This posting is to all of you. If anyone can tell me anything about court, I'd love to know. I'm starting to panic that we won't pass. What do we all have to do? Do we get approval from the Ethiopian courts to adopt and then they match us up? I mean, we will get approved and then much later we get a referral? How does this all go together? Anyone that can help, please email me at: carebears_rule2005@yahoo.com. Thanks much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment