Saturday, May 1, 2010

God provides once again

Friday we had another office visit for our Home Study. All went well. We found out that we need to get yet another fingerprinting done. I feel really bad b/c I didn't do this sooner. I thought the ones we already sent it was what it was talking about in our binder of information. Turns out that was just for SD and we need to do another set for something else. Then we will still need to be fingerprinted for our immigration paperwork. I don't quite understand why we need to have it done so much. Just another thing to do. Well, I was kind of in a tizzy about things. I didn't want our home study completion date to be held up b/c I didn't realized we needed to be fingerprinted again. Too late...nothing I can/could do about it. We were trying to figure out when we could go some where to get fingerprinted. With Jason coaching track, it was going to be hard to get our schedules to work out so that both of us could go and still work out for the place we would go for fingerprinting. I was thinking it might be still yet another week. :( We had decided we would just have to make 2 different trips. Jason would have to go when it worked for him and I would have to go when it worked for me. This wasn't the ideal situation, but I didn't want to wait another week. Jason had called Ipswich to see when/if they could do fingerprinting. We ended up being able to go TONIGHT!!!! :) God does provide!!! I will be able to get this in the mail Monday or Tuesday. Yippee!!!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT NEWS! It is SO CRAZY the amount of fingerprinting we have to do. Keep jumping through those hoops. You are doing great!!!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete