Monday, May 17, 2010

Home Study coming up

Our Home Study will be Wednesday at 1:30. I've been cleaning things in this house that probably have never been cleaned before. :) Lots of things won't even get noticed, but it is good motivation. Our social worker is amazing and as of now, I'm not one bit worried about it. I'm sure it will be a bit nerve-racking just b/c. It will be nice to have it done. WOW!! Look how far we have come. Some days it seems we have been on this journey forever and other days it seems as if we have just started this journey.

1 comment:

  1. I know! I cleaned like a madwoman! My husband kept asking me, "You really think the social worker is going to look THERE??" teehee. I couldn't help it! It went really well though, so don't worry! (of course I was told not to and did anyway :-) We will be praying!

    ReplyDelete