Friday, January 6, 2012

What to say?

What to say? What to say? Today is the 3 week mark of being at the #1 spot. The excitement of being #1 has ended. The reality of how long we have been on this journey is becoming more and more evident with each passing day. I've really had my faith tested lots in the last few weeks. Finally I decided to sit back and expect to be in this place for a long time. That has helped some what, but my heart is still sad. It is hard to be so close and yet so far away. The inside news from HH is that there have been no new babies brought in for quite some time. :( I have a hard time comprehending this when there are so many children that need families. Our agency will NOT go out and search for possible children that need families. They wait until the families bring the children in. (which is the way it should go) That still doesn't make it any easier. I thought all of you should be updated that the wait can still be long even though we are where we are. I also bring up "God's perfect timing" b/c I know that will be the case. The human side of me struggles with that though. Hopefully soon we will be shown why we had to wait so long. Please pray for patience and strength. This is so very hard. Thanks for all of your love and support. It is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment