Wednesday, July 13, 2011

These crazy days

This journal is written to inform others of our adventures as we journey down the road to our new little prince or princess from Ethiopia. It also will be a cherished gift to our newest child as he/she can see all we went through before having him/her in our arms forever. So, I think it is only fair to post this. Yesterday some people got their official July numbers. I checked and checked my email almost constantly hoping to get the official word of how much closer we were to our little piece of heaven. We didn't hear anything yesterday. :( More people are getting their numbers today. It HAS to be our day too. I'm not doing too much today. I do have my email, Facebook, and list serve all open. This sure makes it easier to check all of the time instead of always logging in. I think the obsession might be "normal." We are getting closer. Closer, closer, closer. As we get closer, the anticipation grows. This is becoming real!!! Before it was sooooo far away. Now it is still far away, but our goal is so much closer. The end is getting closer. We are SO excited to see what God has in store for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment