Monday, April 5, 2010

Devotion

This was in my devotional book the other day. It sure puts what we are going through into words better than I can. I cannot explain to anyone the feeling of peace that we have going through all of this. I cannot explain how much we feel this is God's will and that this is what we are to do. He will provide.

"...If we begin with a feeling or an urge to do something we've never done before, and if we have the confidence and freedom to believe it can be done, then somehow the difficulties attached to it begin to lose their scary power of intimidation. By trusting in God and believing all things are possible with him, doors to the unknown begin to open; and in time, a sense of certainty sets in..."

I am so calm about all of the uncertainities in our future. A calmness that can only be a true gift from God.

1 comment: