Monday, April 5, 2010

A few more things checked off the list

On Friday on our way home for Easter, we were able to stop at the Courthouse and get birth certficates and our marriage license. It was nice we didn't have to make a special trip. Today the girls and I will have our physicals with blood work that is needed for both the Home Study and our Dossier.

I just spoke with someone from AGCI. They will be calling us every other week to check in and see how the paperwork is going and answer any questions we have. I was so concerned about this I600A immigration form. I thought we had to get results back before we could proceed. As soon as AGCI gets our completed Home Study and Dossier, they will review it and let us know what things need to be changed. (which is normal) THEN we get put on the waiting list! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment