Sunday, March 21, 2010

Reference letters

I am very impressed with Catholic Family Services. She received our information on Thursday. Yesterday (Saturday) our references had their letter requests. I know she is pushing the process along as she wants to have everything completed by June 1st as she is going on maternity leave. That is totally fine with me. I'm sure it will be frustrating to me to have this pushed through so fast and to have our dossier stuff take awhile. (Dossier is the paperwork we have to compile for the country itself. So far we have done stuff for our Home Study and for our agency...nothing for the actual country yet) We will be out more money as we pay these references to say something nice about us. :) Thank you to those of you reading this that have to complete a letter on our behalf. It is truly appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment