Tuesday, September 13, 2011

UGH!!!

We got a letter in the mail today that stated that the bar code on our fingerprint appointment letter wasn't right. It stated that it "may cause substantial delay in the processing of your case to attend your fingerprint appointment with the previously issued notices." That would be fine and dandy if we were going to our fingerprinting appointment that is scheduled for Friday. However, we were able to save that 8 hour trip and did our fingerprints already. UGH!!!! Now what?!?! I'm not quite sure. I sent an email to our case worker. I probably should just call her. I wonder if we are going to have to make the trip on Friday. That wouldn't be fun as we haven't planned on going. Kind of short notice. I guess it is our fault that we got in early. Who would have thought?

On a happy note...official numbers are currently being released. Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear your number! I bet you are #4??? You are getting SO CLOSE!!!

    ReplyDelete